Tuesday 15 October 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD


Hello Everyone... So I was recently nominated by the gorgeous Collette for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Collette for the nomination , I really appreciate it! Everyone please go and check out her blog , She is absolutely stunning and her blog is amazing! P.S I am very envious of your gorgeous red hair Collette :) Anyway a big Thank you again xoxox

The rules 

1) Link the blogger(s) that nominated you. 

2) Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked. 

3) Keep the chain growing by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and let them know. 

4) Create 10 interesting questions for your nominees to answer. 

My answers to Collette's questions!

1.  What word describes you best and why? 
       
     Mysterious...I am easily misunderstood.I don't like giving to much away about myself to people.I have to get to know a person before opening up about myself to them. Sometimes I come across as secretive or a little bit unusual. 
2. What is your favourite song? 
    
    I cant help myself - The Four Tops

3. If you go back to any era for a week where would you go and why?

   The 50's , It is the era of my favourite music, fashion,films etc :)

4. How do you like to spend your alone free time? 

     In my room with some old music playing on the radio and drawing some Art or fashion designs.
 
5. What is your favourite book?

     Great exceptions by Charles Dickens , he is my favourite author.

6. If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be?
    
    Honestly my mum. I would like to take a walk in her shoes for a day and see what life is like from her prospective. 

7. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? 

    I don't get embarrassed that easily.But I think walking into the men's toilet's while out shopping ,left me a little red faced! But I just laughed it off haha :) 

8. If you had a bucket list what would be the main you would like to do in your life?

Travel the world , but the main places I have always wanted to go are Paris , Rome , Moscow and Berlin! If I ever get to go to them places, I will be one happy girl haha!
 
9. What is your favourite memory from your childhood?

     Going on Holiday over Christmas with my Mum and Grandparents to Singapore , Bangkok and Bali! I was only 9 but I will never forget it!

10. If a film was made about your life which actress would you choose to play you? 

Jennifer Lawrence she is one of my favourite actresses and she is an amazing actress!

MY NOMINATIONS

BINKACHU
STYLINGJEANS 
PEEKABOO-VINTAGE
KNITTEDDAISY
BELLAMOMENTO
LALALAURYNXO
WHATLAURENSAYSS
KERRYSHABITAT
GEMSTRENDS
XKTR 

My Questions for my nominations
1) What is your favourite brand of make up ?
2) What is your dream job ?
3) Four Places you have always wanted to travel to ?
4) If you could go back in time what era would you go back to ?
5) your idol or inspiration ?
6) Do you have any talents ?
7) What is your favourite tv show ?
8) Who is your favourite fashion designer or favourite clothing brand ?
9) If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be ?
10) What is your favourite colour ?

Good Luck to Everyone XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Ow thank you so much my dear :)
    That means a lot to me.
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag such a great way to get to know other bloggers!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for tagging me! I have completed it on my blog
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete