Saturday 5 October 2013

Lots Of Love For Lipsticks

Hello Ladies! I don't know about you..But I am one of them girls who can not leave the house without a bit of lippy on! I absolutely love my lipstick collection and I thought I would share with you all, a few of my all time favourites.
xoxo




Pinks


BEAUTYUK-GOSSIPGIRL
BEAUTYUK £3.49
SUPERDRUG £3.49
AMAZON £3.49




MUA- SHADE 3
SUPERDRUG £1.00
EBAY £2.69






ART DECO: DITA VON TEESE VELVET 

BEAUTYBAY £16
BEAUTYLISH £16


Reds


REVLON CHERRY BLOSSOM
BOOTS £5.49
TESCO £7.99
SUPERDRUG £5.49
AMAZON £5.00
EBAY £10.00





MAC- MAC RED:
SELFRIDGES £15




WET AND WILD-RED VELVET
AMAZON £2.13
EBAY £2.79














3 comments:

  1. The reds look beautiful on you. I love lipsticks as well... My favorite beauty product hands down.

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright lipsticks look so good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete