Tuesday 1 October 2013

Current favourite Perfume By Christina Aguilera Night



Christina Aguilera By Night is my current favourite perfume. By night is a seductive scent , it is an expression of sensuality and femininity. It has an oriental fruity scent to it, with warm undertones added to the smell, with a hint of vanilla and almond! I absolutely adore it.... It has a sweetness and a delicacy that is not to overpowering for a womanly touch.
            This perfume is definitely a head turner! Perfect for a night out on the town with the girls or a romantic date with a special someone. you will smell amazing...
                                 
                                           
                                          




Websites you can purchase Christina Aguilera By Night Perfume

       Debenhams 
£19.00
     Directcosmetics 
£10.99
£14.92
£19.00
£14.92
£19.00




4 comments:

  1. Love this perfume x
    follow me on gfc if you wish xx
    Fashiondehoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I Like Your Blog And So That's Why I Have Nominated You For The Versatile Blogger Award.
    Check Out My Post For More Information.
    Congrats And Good Luck (:
    -Bexelle Ox

    http://bexellebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-nomination.html

    P.S I actually love the first perfume she bought out...but haven't tried by night...I might have too though. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww woww thank you very much :') I really appreciate it :) thank you!

      Ava xox

      Delete
  3. Hey I love your blog soo much that I've nominated your for the Liebster Award Too.
    Congrats And Good Luck.
    (: x

    ReplyDelete