Tuesday 1 October 2013

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

Diamonds are a girls best friend..... Okay well they are not exactly real diamonds, but close enough for a girl on a budget! I am a girl who loves a touch of sparkle , so wearing a little bit of jewellery , especially earrings is perfect for me. I always feel extra glamorous wearing some earrings. It completes my outfit!
        I buy a lot of my earrings from PRIMARK... surprisingly  primark are very good quality earrings for the price. The price range is between £1 to £4.50 , which is very inexpensive. Sometimes cheap pricing can mean,you get what you pay for. NOT in this case! Primark have so many different variety of earrings. My personal preference is the big studded diamond style earrings. I absolutely adore them.








Similar earrings! 











2 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty and I love the box :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy, Ava Clarice
    OMG! i Absolutely!!! LOVE THE BOX!!! & What a Great post about primark Jewellery.
    Check out: http://katiiesweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    With, love K.Sweet.

    ReplyDelete