Monday 30 September 2013

Last day of September 2013

Good Evening everyone... I hope you have all enjoyed your Monday!  I know I have. I had a lovely day out with my Grand-Parents and my Mum. As it is my Grandma's birthday tomorrow , my Mum and I wanted to treat her to afternoon tea and do some girly shopping. Here is my outfit I wore. 
I am not particularly a fan of wear stripy patterns, As I don't think it suits me. But I thought why not give it a try? I bought this dress two years ago in a sale from Republic and haven't got around to wearing it until today. 
I always have stayed away from stripy clothing! I always thought that it did not flatter my body. However I am liking this dress so far.I think this dress might of changed my mind . In the future I might add stripy patterns to my wardrobe, as I don't feel as wary.  











Striped dresses! 



3 comments:

  1. Nice Outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs actually introduce new concepts to the world of technology. I personally recommend the students and researchers to refer your blogs to add something new to their information and knowledge.
    bulk wholesale clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete