Wednesday 25 September 2013

Burbank Aqua Pencil Dress

One of my favourite evening dresses!

This is one of my favourite evening dresses! I bought this lovely dress from The pretty dress company. I was lucky enough to have been able to get this dress in the sale for £60 as the dress retails for £95. I love this Burbank Aqua Pencil Dress, it is simple yet classy at the same time. Aqua is definitely a colour that will make you stand out from the crowd. The dress comes with a black belt but I decided not to wear mine with the dress.
 I paired my dress with a pair of white open toe stain heels from new look for  £24.99.
Me                             On the model 

  The pretty dress company
 http://www.theprettydresscompany.com/
                                           Burbank Aqua Pencil Dress


    



No comments:

Post a Comment