Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday Selfie & Baby Blue dress.




Sunday Selfie.... I hope everyone has enjoyed there weekend! Today I went to one of my favourite local coffee shops in town called "Rhode island" with my mum. My mum and I go every Sunday or Monday morning , depending on which day we are free on . As we enjoy having a nice hot drink , reading some gossip magazines and watching the world go by.
Here is my Sunday outfit! I wore my lovely baby blue Peplum dress which I bought from ASOS by the brand Glamorous in the sale for £11.00.... Absolute bargain! I love Peplum dresses as they are perfect and flattering for any body type. 





                                              Glamours Peplum Baby Blue Dress                                                                £11.00                                                                                               
                                                         Other Peplum dresses        MissGuided                                    River Island                                                                                               Daisystreet                                                                            BOOHOOAXPARIS     
Newlook               Quizclothing                                                                                   Forever21                                           ღ                                           



2 comments:

  1. Love this dress you pretty ladyyy! I always order stuff off of Asos haha its my fave :)
    www.lovefromsimmie.blogspot.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweet :') ASOS is brill.. always find bargains on there haha!! :) xox

      Delete