Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday outfit of the day!!


Sunday shopping day!! I went into town with my mamma today, to do some retail shopping and here is my outfit of the day. My white blouse is a new purchase from ASOS in a size 6 (uk) I loved this blouse the moment I spotted it on the ASOS website! I love that the peter pan collar gives the blouse a vintage edge. My faux leather skirt is from Quiz in a size 6 (uk) . I have had this skirt for while and it is very handy to have in your wardrobe when you want to mix and match your outfits!! My bag is from M&S (marks & spencers ) I got it in the winter sale last Christmas!! I still love it and is my most used handbag.




Websites to get a Faux skirt!

My white peter pan collar blouse blouse



2 comments:

  1. Love this skirt! I think I am going to need to get myself one! Thanks for leaving the link and everything :D

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love it :) Its a FAB item to have in your wardrobe :) aww your welcome :) xo

      Delete