Sunday, 10 August 2014

Feeling A Little Upper East Side.. ( SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN / NEW YORK INSPIRED OOTD )

Hello Sugarpies , I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and are enjoying the summer! Yesterday's outfit was inspired by New York Upper East side. I woke up thinking... Serena Van Der Woodsen , Channel your inner Gossip girl Ava! I love the 'Gossip Girl' series, and I absolutely adore the fashion.. So classy and sophisticated , all the characters look immaculate from head to toe! Serena is definitely my favourite character , but not far behind is Blair! I love both of there styles.. But I love how Serena's wardrobe is a little more relaxed but still super chic.
Here is my take on 'Serena Van Der Woodsen's Upper East Side' style. I hope you like it :D xoxo













Outfit :

Peter Pan Collar Blouse - Primark - £6.00

White Jeans - Primark - £5.00

Strappy Sandal Heels - Primark - £10.00

Floppy Hat - Primark - £8.00

Bag - H&M - £19.99


OUTFIT TOTAL - £48.99








Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo 
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA


xoxo