Sunday 10 August 2014

Feeling A Little Upper East Side.. ( SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN / NEW YORK INSPIRED OOTD )

Hello Sugarpies , I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and are enjoying the summer! Yesterday's outfit was inspired by New York Upper East side. I woke up thinking... Serena Van Der Woodsen , Channel your inner Gossip girl Ava! I love the 'Gossip Girl' series, and I absolutely adore the fashion.. So classy and sophisticated , all the characters look immaculate from head to toe! Serena is definitely my favourite character , but not far behind is Blair! I love both of there styles.. But I love how Serena's wardrobe is a little more relaxed but still super chic.
Here is my take on 'Serena Van Der Woodsen's Upper East Side' style. I hope you like it :D xoxo













Outfit :

Peter Pan Collar Blouse - Primark - £6.00

White Jeans - Primark - £5.00

Strappy Sandal Heels - Primark - £10.00

Floppy Hat - Primark - £8.00

Bag - H&M - £19.99


OUTFIT TOTAL - £48.99








Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo 
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA


xoxo



13 comments:

  1. Amazing look! So sophisticated!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Indeed very chique and casual at the same time, like Serena! I have that same hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your comments always make my day.. You are such a fashionista , So it is lovely to read your comments on my blog posts :) Thank you :D
      Ava xox

      Delete
  3. Those heels are from primark?! No way!

    www.hannahjanewilliams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are ;D I went into primark yesterday there a reduced from £10 to £6 :D kinda gutted lol! xo

      Delete
  4. I already said how much I liked your look on instagram but I have to go on about it again! So, so beautiful. I kept meaning to check out your blog and I'm glad I finally have as I always love the outfits you're posting on instagram :) This outfit looks so expensive but you've managed to get it at such a bargain price - very impressive! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much gorgeous! :D Thank you for taking a look at my blog :) I love your style! xox

      Delete
  5. LOVE your take on vintage styles - They are so cool !. In love with that blouse btw :)

    p.s - Loving hearing some Etta James when I clicked on .... It adds such a cool touch aahahah :))

    Cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    Cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete