Thursday 7 August 2014

Goodies I Have Got My Eye On... ( August Wish List 2014 )


Hello Sugarpies!!! It has been quite sometime since I have done a 
wish list. So I thought I would do a little Blog post on some goodies
 I have been eyeing up recently to share with you all!
 I would love to know what is on your lovelies wish list this month ? :D

                                            xoxox



August Wish List





1) Dorothy Perkins Floral Print Court
Heels - I absolutely love the oriental  
 floral print detailing on these gorgeous 
navy court heels from Dorothy Perkins!
 I have been looking for a new pair of 
statement heels for awhile now and
 I definitely have my eye on these beauts!!

DOROTHY PERKINS  - £25.00





2) Rainbow Aura Crystal Quartz 
Pendant Necklace - By "Vintage
Fashion Jewellery " - While having a 
nosey through some pictures on Instagram ,
I recently came across an online Jewellery
boutique. Which sells some gorgeous
Vintage inspired jewellery pieces. There
are some many stunning pieces to choose
from.. But I am absolutely in love with
this "Rainbow Aura Crystal Quartz Pendant" 
So simple but a beautiful piece of jewellery. I love it!!    
VINTAGE FASHION JEWELLERY  - £6.00




3) Lindy Bop - Audrey Pastel Blue Swing
Dress- Lindy Bop is one of my favourite 
online stores to shop at for vintage style
clothing and this lovely pastel blue dress is the
latest dress I have my eye from there site!!

LINDY BOP - £29.99
AMAZON - £33.99
CAMPBELLS / CRAFTS £28.00







4) Eye Long Drop Earrings - ASOS - While
browsing on ASOS, I came across these stunning
drop earrings!!! Super elegant and they will
certainly make feel like a princess wearing these
beautiful pair of earrings. I adore them!!

ASOS - £7.50









5) L'Oreal Paris Color Richie Collection
 - Doutzen Nude - I have been wanting
to get my hands on a nude pink toned lipstick
for quite sometime now.. And Doutzen nude from
the "L'Oreal Paris Color Richie Collection Privee"
is certainly on my wish list for this month!


SUPERDRUG  - £8.19





6) Canon PowerShot SX510 HS Camera -

 Black (12.1MP, 30x Zoom) 3 inch LCD-

Last but not least! I have recently been
considering  too start making fashion and style
videos and to do that I need a video camera hehe!
After searching on Amazon for video camera's , 
I came across the Canon Powershot Sx510 which I
am considering buying. But to be honest I have no
idea about video camera's lol.And I am not 100% sure yet if this is the right one to buy. 
If you lovely sugarplums have a suggest on a good video camera I would love too know?:D

AMAZON - £155.35











                                          Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
                                           Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
                                         LookBook - vwayoflifexo


                                                      LoVe AvA

                                                       xoxo









1 comment:

  1. You've got a lovely style and excited for your fashion videos! Whoooo :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete