Saturday 18 January 2014

15th Century Juliet inspired makeup ( Romeo & Juliet )





Hello Ladies.. Today I was inspired by Juliet from the well known and adored by many romantic love story "Romeo and Juliet" which was set in the 15th century in the stunning Italian city of Verona.

I hope you ladies like this Juliet inspired look . I enjoyed creating this look :)

















Products 


Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation - White Rose


SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
AMAZON £7.99
BOOTS £7.99


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Light Porcelain

 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
AMAZON £6.99
BOOTS £6.99


Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - Ivory 
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder 17g Ivory 18

SUPERDRUG £1.99

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow Bronzer 

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara 

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Black

SUPERDRUG £5.99
BOOTS £5.99

Sleek I-Divine Palette Vintage Romance
(Pretty in Paris & Meet in Madrid )
  
Sleek I Divine Pallette Vintage Romance
AMAZON £5.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99



Barry M Lip Liner - Russet

Barry M Lip Liner Russet 5
BARRY M £2.99
SUPERDRUG £2.99


Barry M Lip Paint - Pillar Box Red

Lip Paint - Pillar Box Red
BARRY M £4.49
AMAZON £3.51
VERY £5.00


Ava xoxox





7 comments:

  1. gorgeous as always love the lipstick colour

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look flawless Ava! I love Romeo & Juliet <3
    Similar to your previous post, I have also done one on Miss Manga!
    Would mean so much if you checked it out at LOVEFROMSIMMIE.COM


    Stay pretty doll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this makeup look, really suits you. I have the Sleek Vintage Romance palette, it is so great! Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :) x

    http://beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I love Romeo and Juliet! I also like the idea you have on your blog of recreating all these icons as make-up tutorials.

    Check out my post about relaxing here: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/01/chaotic-days-how-to-relax.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete