Wednesday 15 January 2014

Ohhh So Sleek......



Hello Ladies... Recently my current favourite brand of Make Up is Sleek Make Up. I am especially loving  my i-Divine oh so special make up palette and my Vamp sleek lipstick. My favourite Eye shadows in the oh so special palette are organza and celebrate, absolutely love them!
                                      
                         WWW.SLEEKMAKEUP.CO.UK













SLEEK VAMP LIPSTICK
Sleek Lipstick True Colour Vamp

SLEEK £4.99
SUPERDRUG £4.99
AMAZON £4.99

I-DIVINE
OH SO SPECIAL.. SLEEK MAKE UP PALETTE 


SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
AMAZON £7.74
BOOTS £7.99

Ava xoxox



2 comments:

  1. Ooohh! Looks amazing! I wonder if I can get it shipped to the US!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure how i stumbled on your pic? those bangs are SUPER CUTE.

    ReplyDelete