Wednesday 29 January 2014

I've Been Dreaming Of A Pink... Valentines Day ( Simple Pink Valentines Make Up Look)




Hello Ladies... Now I know it is a little early , but today I was inspired to create a simple "pink" Valentines Make up look. Using soft rosy pink colours wearable for the day time and also for the night. Some of you Ladies might prefer a bold dramatic make up look for the evening . But for those of you ladies who like a simple subtle make up look, this make up look is perfect for you. Simple but super girly with gorgeous pink rosy tones. Perfect for Valentines..
Hope you all enjoy this make up look
xoxox

1. Foundation - For my foundation I mixed my Sleek New  Skin Revive  foundation in the colour "shell" and my Rimmel Match Perfection in colour "Light Porcelain". To create the perfect shade to match my skin tone.
2. Concealer- To cover any blemishes that where visible , I applied my Sleek concealer from my sleek palette (shade 2 ) to cover and conceal.
3.Blusher- To create rosy pink cheeks. I applied my MUA blusher in the shade "Bon Bon" to the apples of my cheek bones , and lightly blended it in.
4. Eyes- I outlined my lower inner eyelid with a MUA eye pencil in the shade "snow white". After applying my eyeliner, I then used my L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara for long lovely lashes. To complete my eye look, I use my MUA colour blast eyeshadow tint in the colour diamonds, and lightly applied it across my inner crease.
5. Lips- For my lips, I outlined my lips with my MUA pencil in the shade snow white and slowly blended it in to my lips. Taking my MUA Lipstick in shade 4 which is a gorgeous soft pink. I applied the lipstick to my lips. For a glossy finish I used my MUA Lip gloss in the colour quick "kiss". 

Can you tell I like MUA Products ? haha ;)









Sleek New Revive Skin Foundation - Shell


SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

Rimmel Match Perfection - Light Porcelain 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
AMAZON £4.66
ASOS £6.99

Sleek Corrector&Concealer ( Shade 2)

SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

MUA Blusher Bon Bon 

MUA Blusher Bon Bon

MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Eye Liner - Snow White

MUA Intense Colour  Eyeliner Snow White

MUA £1.00
SUPERDUG £1.00


L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara 
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Black

SUPERDRUG £8.99

MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint- Diamonds 
Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint-Diamonds

MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00


MUA Lipstick - Shade 4
Lipstick Shade 4

MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Lip gloss - Quick Kiss
MUA Intense Kisses Lipgloss Quick Kiss

MUA £2.00
SUPERDRUG £2.00


Ava xoxox




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, soft and feminine look - I'll definitely be trying something similar :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!! I definitely want a pink make-up for Valentine's Day!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early ;D I'm in love with this romantic, feminine look! Gorgeous!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Sleek foundation looks lovely I am currently loving the rimmel Perfect match foundation!

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look, the pink lipstick looks really nice on you!!

    I am running a giveaway over on my blog, be sure to check it out and enter!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lip colour is gorgeous!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete