Wednesday 18 December 2013

Princess Aurora Make up Inspired (Rose/ Sleep Beauty) Disney Princess



Hello Ladies... I was recently inspired by my favourite Disney Princess, to do a make up look. Princess Aurora's Make up is a very soft delicate natural look with rosy pink colours, elegance and innocence ! Which I love. A versatile make up look which is practical for the day time or the Night time. 


Steps

1.Foundation-  For my foundation , I used my current favourite which is Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade light porcelain. Which gives me a flawless full coverage finish. Which I love!
2. Concealer- For my concealer I used my MUA cover wand in the colour fair, to conceal any blemishes that were visible. 
3.Blusher/ Bronzer- On the apples of my cheeks I lightly brushed my MUA mosaic powder in the colour sun kissed glow on my cheeks. Over the top I lightly brushed my MUA blusher in the shade cupcake on top. This gave my cheeks a mixed colour of rosy pink and a golden light brown.
4. Lipstick- For my lips I used my Revlon pink pout lipstick , which is a gorgeous soft pink colour! Then I used my clear Barry M lip gloss over the top of my lipstick , to give my lips a glossy finish.
5. Mascara- To create the illusion that I have long luscious lashes , I used my favourite mascara .Which is Miss sporty's fabulous lash mascara.

  






Products 

Rimmel Match Perfection- Porcelain 


SUPERDRUG  £6.99
AMAZON £4.66



MUA cover and conceal wand- Fair


MUA Cover and Conceal Wand Fair


MUA  £1.50
SUPERDRUG £1.50



MUA mosaic powder sunkissed glow

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

SUPERDRUG £2.50
MUA £2.50




MUA blusher cupcake


MUA Blusher Cupcake

MUA  £1.00
SUPERDRUG  £1.00





Revlon lipstick pink pout 


Revlon Matte Lipstick Pink Pout 2

SUPERDRUG £7.49
BOOTS £7.49




Miss Sporty fabulous lash mascara

Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara Extra Black 1

SUPERDRUG £1.99
BOOTS £1.99



Barry M clear lipgloss



Barry M Lip Gloss Wand Coconut Clear

SUPERDRUG £4.49
AMAZON £3.23
BOOTS  £4.49
VERY £5.00






Ava xoxo



2 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful! love the makeup!! :) xxx

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for following me on Bloglovin, I am just stopping by to check out your blog and follow back. That red lipstick looks gorgeous on you, it stands out so much against your skin! great job with the makeup.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/
    stop by any time :)

    ReplyDelete