Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Princess Aurora Make up Inspired (Rose/ Sleep Beauty) Disney Princess



Hello Ladies... I was recently inspired by my favourite Disney Princess, to do a make up look. Princess Aurora's Make up is a very soft delicate natural look with rosy pink colours, elegance and innocence ! Which I love. A versatile make up look which is practical for the day time or the Night time. 


Steps

1.Foundation-  For my foundation , I used my current favourite which is Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade light porcelain. Which gives me a flawless full coverage finish. Which I love!
2. Concealer- For my concealer I used my MUA cover wand in the colour fair, to conceal any blemishes that were visible. 
3.Blusher/ Bronzer- On the apples of my cheeks I lightly brushed my MUA mosaic powder in the colour sun kissed glow on my cheeks. Over the top I lightly brushed my MUA blusher in the shade cupcake on top. This gave my cheeks a mixed colour of rosy pink and a golden light brown.
4. Lipstick- For my lips I used my Revlon pink pout lipstick , which is a gorgeous soft pink colour! Then I used my clear Barry M lip gloss over the top of my lipstick , to give my lips a glossy finish.
5. Mascara- To create the illusion that I have long luscious lashes , I used my favourite mascara .Which is Miss sporty's fabulous lash mascara.

  






Products 

Rimmel Match Perfection- Porcelain 


SUPERDRUG  £6.99
AMAZON £4.66



MUA cover and conceal wand- Fair


MUA Cover and Conceal Wand Fair


MUA  £1.50
SUPERDRUG £1.50



MUA mosaic powder sunkissed glow

MUA Mosaic Powder Sunkissed Glow

SUPERDRUG £2.50
MUA £2.50




MUA blusher cupcake


MUA Blusher Cupcake

MUA  £1.00
SUPERDRUG  £1.00





Revlon lipstick pink pout 


Revlon Matte Lipstick Pink Pout 2

SUPERDRUG £7.49
BOOTS £7.49




Miss Sporty fabulous lash mascara

Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara Extra Black 1

SUPERDRUG £1.99
BOOTS £1.99



Barry M clear lipgloss



Barry M Lip Gloss Wand Coconut Clear

SUPERDRUG £4.49
AMAZON £3.23
BOOTS  £4.49
VERY £5.00






Ava xoxo