Tuesday 26 November 2013

Get Festive With A Christmas Hat


Hello ladies... Have any of you ladies bought a Christmas hat this year? I have! I know it is a little early , but I have  really wanted to buy a Christmas hat over the past few years. However I always left going shopping for a novelty hat in mid December, which by then all novelty/festive hats are out of stock! So I decided I would by one extra early this year. 
Yesterday I went shopping in Bury at the Rock which is a retail shopping centre. While browsing in Primark I spotted some novelty/festive hats. I loved the cheeky Santa bobble hat, so I purchased it at a price of £3.00 which is an absolute bargain.

28 days till Christmas!
  






Festive Christmas Hats

NEXT £12.00
PEACOCKS £6.00
URBANOUTFITTERS £16.00
ASOS £9.00
NEW LOOK £7.99
EBAY £7.91


Ava xoxo


8 comments:

  1. Love this hat it's so cute ! I don't have any festive ones really just cute ones with sequins! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, i have followed you back on bloglovin and have also followed you on GFC!
    Love,
    Lili x x
    http://liliamberj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the reindeer one! So cute aren't they :P Thanks for the follow lovely I've followed back :) xxx
    Being Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute hat! Wish I lived in the UK, so I could buy it x

    Caitlin x

    http://oceanicstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the little pom pom on the top, I'm so excited for Christmas!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hat is ADORABLE! I must get one now hehe!

    RachelCoco

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the cutest little hat! Makes me smile :)
    Have you seen my new post about Head Chains?
    There is also a 10% discount code for House of Bounty!
    Click www.lovefromsimmie.com :)


    Stay pretty honey, xxxx

    ReplyDelete