Tuesday 19 November 2013

Beyonce Perfume "Heat Rush"



Hello Ladies.... Now who wouldn't notice this diva? Powerful , Beautiful and talented. Beyonce Is one of the most famous singers  in the 21st century .As a fan of this beautiful lady's vocals, I wanted to try a perfume of hers. So a couple of months back I purchased "Heat Rush" from Superdrug in sale at £11.99. Heat rush is the second perfume of Beyonces which was released in 2011. 
When I first tried this perfume at the counter of the shop , I was surprised at the scent of this perfume. I had always imaged that she would of chose a floral clean womanly scent. Too my surprise her perfume was a fruity and passionate scent. Oranges , mango blossom and cherry with a hint of amber and musk. A feminine fun but sexy and sensual fragrance perfect for day or night. I love it!! After using this perfume for a couple of months , I would certainly  repurchase "Heat Rush" fragrance again.  









.



AMAZON £11.81
BOOTS £17.99
HAIR TRADE £13.15
FRAGRANCE X £14.86
SCENT STATION  £14.95
LUXURY PERFUME    $28.90 (USA)



No comments:

Post a Comment