Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday Outfit Of The Day.



Happy Sunday ladies... Here is my Sunday outfit of the day. Today I wore my black and white peter pan collar blouse which I bought  from Primark for a bargain price of £12.00.My faux leather skirt  is  from USC which was £7.00. My favorite floppy hat I bought in the summer from M&S (Marks and Spencers) in the sale for £7.00, which I love wearing in any season. My vintage black inspired satchel bag is from Primark which was an affordable price of £8.00. Finally my gorgeous black and white bow shoes I bought from New Look over a year ago for £22.00 . My bow heels are one of my favorite pairs of heels I own, I absolutely adore them!  



Peter Pan Collar Blouse- Primark- £12.00
Black Faux Leather Skirt-USC-£7.00
Floppy Hat- M&S-£7.00
Black Satchel Bag-£8.00
Bow heels- New Look-£22.00 







   
   Leather Skirts
  RIVERISLAND £25.00
  NEWLOOK £14.99
 USC £7.00
                                      
                                          
 Peter Pan Collar Blouses
 ASOS £34.99
 LITTLEMISTRESS £25.00


   Satchel Bags
  DOROTHYPERKINS  £18.00
 FOREVER21 £15.00
 ASOS £18.00
                                                 
                                                 Ava xoxo
                                               

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit and I love the air of mystery the hat adds - chic and retro! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete