Tuesday 19 November 2013

Lady In Red Makeup /Porcelain Skin and Redlips

Red is my favourite colour , so I wanted to create a basic makeup look with a natural looking face with a bright bold red lip.

1.Foundation - I can never find foundation light enough for my skin tone. So for my foundation I mixed my Rimmel match perfection in light porcelain foundation and my stargazer white foundation together to get the right shade perfect for my skin tone.
2. Blusher/Bronzer- For my cheeks I use my Fraulein 8 make up palette which I purchased from Amazon. I used the Beige bronzer blush on the first row and third blush down.
3. Lashes- For my lashes I used my favourite mascara by Miss Sporty fabulous lashes mascara.
4. Lips- For my lips I outlined my lips with a basic red lip liner pencil , and with my favourite lipstick by Beauty UK in the shade No.8 naughty.







Products used

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation-Light Porcelain
SUPERDRUG £6.99
AMAZON £6.99
BOOTS £6.99
EBAY £6.99

Stargazer White foundation
STARGAZER £3.50
AMAZON £5.99
BLUE BANANA  £4.00

Beauty UK Lipstick No.8 Naughty
BEAUTYUK £3.49
SUPERDRUG £3.49
AMAZON  £2.49

Fraulein 8 Blush Palette ( First row third one down)
AMAZON £12.99

Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara 
SUPERDRUG £1.99
BOOTS £1.99

 


2 comments:

  1. the lip color looks very nice on you :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are so pretty!!!i love red too :)

    i start a worldwide giveaway havd a look in my blog thanks :)
    http://fashionbabes111.blogspot.gr/2013/11/contest-giveaway-worldwide-eco-purse.html

    ReplyDelete