Monday 4 November 2013

Skin/Hair/Nail Care


Hello Ladies... So do any of you ladies suffer with acne ? I feel your pain!!! Having acne I am constantly having to change my skin care routine to find which products work best for my skin. Having tried many different products over the past few years , I haven't been able to find any products that have worked well for my skin..Until now! Over the past couple of months I have been using a brand called Good things, Which I purchased from Boots.Well.. what can I say? These products are definitely true to its name! My acne has not got any worse and has cleared up a little. Good things has kept any further breakouts at bay. The smell of these products is divine, Mango and Berries... So refreshing and tropical! 
Sometimes having acne can make you feel like a beast and knock your confidence down to the point of not wanting to leave the house. But ladies beauty comes within. The most beautiful thing about a lady is her heart.





£8.99



£4.69

£4.99


£5.99



£4.99

£7.99


£1.99


Ava xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I don't have full-blown acne but when I'm stressed I sometimes get it down my jaw line which absolutely sucks. I've been looking for products to use for it when it does flare up so I might have to give these a try. Not actually heard of Good Things before, but it seems like good value for money so I may have to try it out. Thanks :)

    Hurricane Venus

    ReplyDelete