Saturday 16 November 2013

Sunshine Award :)

Hello ladies... I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Award by the beautiful Maya (http://www.itsafemmelife.blogspot.co.uk/). Thank you so much Maya , I really appreciate the nomination . You should all go and check out her blog, it is amazing! The Sunshine Award is for bloggers who are "positive and creatively" to inspire others in the blogosphere. So I am very grateful that Maya nominated me! Big thank you again lovely xox


The rules are pretty easy to follow and here they are:
-Share 11 facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 set questions by your nomination blogger
-Nominate 11 bloggers
-Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer

Facts about me:
1) I am 5.1ft and I am the tallest in my family. (pixie family haha)
2)My natural hair colour is dark brown.
3) I have Autism.
4) I have an obsession with Minnie and Mickey mouse.
5) My prefence is to shopping online for clothing, as I am fussy at what I buy in shops and never can find anything I like.
6) I wake up at 6am every morning ( even on weekends).
7) I have been obsessed with going to Paris since I was 5.(dream place to live)
8) I love travelling.
9) I have a half sister ( Jessie), 3 step sisters ( Hollie , Millie , Emily and 2 step brothers ( Jack &Chris)(Von Trapp family hehe) 
10) Earrings is my favourite piece of jewellery.
11) I use to be a dancer.

 Maya's Questions

1. Favourite high street shop?

Miss Selfridge or Primark.

2.Headphones or earphones?

Earphones

3.Gold or silver?

Sliver

4. Where do you live?

United Kingdom ( North West)

5. False or real nails?

Real

6. What phone do you have ?

Sony Xperia  

7. Have you had any blogs before this one?

Nope this is my first blog :)

8. Sweet or savoury ? 

Savoury

9. What is your favourite drink ? 

Peach sparkling water or Pepsi max

10. What is your favourite season ?

Winter/fall

11. Why do you enjoying blogging?

I get to blog about things I am interested  in and love!It is nice to meet and talk to people who are interested in the same things as you. 

My nominations!


My questions for my nominations!

1. How many langues can you speak ?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Name three places you would like to travel to in the world?
4. Favourite perfume?
5. Do you have any hobbies ?
6. What season is your favourite ?
7. Your idea of a perfect date ?
8. Favourite makeup brand ?
9. Favourite book ?
10. If you were a Disney character who would you be ?
11. What type of music do you like ?


                                        Ava xoxo

                                             



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Ava for nominating me :-) I will be sure to do this asap! I'm blogging all day tomoz so that I have posts going up all week so my answers will be live asap :-) well done on being nominated! X great questions x
    Sophie
    X

    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I nominated you for the Leibster Award over on my blog :)
    Here is the link: http://tasha-meline.blogspot.com/2013/11/leibster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lovely lady!
    Have you heard about Victoria's Secret Fashion show, and the 10 million dollar bra?!
    Check out my blog - www.lovefromsimmie.com for exclusive pics & my fave outfits from the night!

    Stay beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me. I'm defiantly going to fill this out when I get chance tomorrow :)

    I've nominated you for a Leibster award so check it out on my blog!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just tagged you to do The lipstick tag. Check out my blog for more details :)

    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete