Monday 11 November 2013

Candle Haul!



I am a big lover of scented candles! From Yankee candles to for everybody candles to the basic scented Asda candles. I   specifically favor food and spice scents , such as vanilla , cookie, cake,coconut and cinnamon. I always love to have a candle burning in my room when I am at home just relaxing in my bedroom! Candles are perfect for the winter time. So homely , cosy and relaxing.  Your room will smell absolutely divine!



 Strawberry Buttercream Yankee candle
£8.99


Salted Caramel Yankee Candle
£6.99


Cinnamon Starlytes Candle
£2.99


Orange Starlytes Candle
£2.99



Sugar Cookie For Everybody Candle
£4.99


Hot Chocolate For Everybody Candle
£4.99



Warm Vanilla Spice Starlytes Candle
£4.99



Four Pack of Starlytes Candles
£3.99



Ava xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment