Sunday 22 September 2013

Cheeky Chica Hair extensions

I am not one for wearing hair extensions, as I prefer my hair short to long.But sometimes it is nice to change up your look . So I did some research and came across Cheeky chica hair extensions. I loved how the extensions looked on the site , so I was intrigued to buy some. Although I didn't have a clue about what hair colour to purchase . 
I emailed the lady who owns cheeky chica with a photo of my hair and she kindly matched my hair colour. All I have to say is kind words about her. She was professional and very helpful!! Lovely customer service.
 I was excited when my extensions arrived!! The shipping was fairly fast , my extensions came within a few days. I order #600 light champagne royale 20inch   160grams which is the lightest colour cheeky chica have. I was surprised at how soft they were.
 I took them to the hairdressers and my hairdresser put them in for me and had to cut a few inches of the extensions.As I am only small , the extensions were far to long and came down to my bottom. I absolutely love them. They are easy to wash and are tangle free!! I would highly recommend cheeky chica extensions. I have NO negatives to say about these extensions.



 
BEFORE



AFTER


                   
                                      
Cheeky chica hair extensions: £74.98 





                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment