Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vintage style kitten heels



My lovely Vintage style yellow bow kitten heels, are my favourite kitten heels I own. I purchased these shoes last spring time, from a UK based site called Everything 5 pounds! When I first came across the site, I was a little apprehensive and reluctant to purchase anything from the website. As cheap pricing is not always the best quality. But I decided why not , as I really liked how they looked on the site. 
My shoes arrived a week later... And to my surprise I was really impressed with the quality of the shoes. £5 is an absolute  bargain for a pair of shoes! I thought the heel might of snapped or be damaged! But they are perfect. Easy to walk in and the comfort of the shoes are great. You would not think they were bought for £5. They look just as good as a designer pair of kitten heels!
 




Everything 5 Pounds

Websites were you can get kitten heels from
Nastygal


River island

Miss guided






                                                                                

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) and yes of course that wouldbe great!! I just followed you :) xo

    ReplyDelete