Thursday 26 September 2013

Vintage inspired lace lime/mint green dress

My lovely Abbiza Vintage inspired lace lime/mint green panel swing dress is from MISSGUIDED.
    I bought this dress for £24.99. I absolutely love the lace detailing .The lace gives the dress a vintage feminine edge . While the colour is fun and flirty but  not to overstated. Perfect for an evening out.







      Abbiza vintage Inspired  Lace Lime/mint green Panel                                                  Swing Dress 


LINK £24.99





6 comments:

  1. That dress is so beautiful!!!

    Georgina

    Styleoversense.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog it's so cool! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Ava :)

    I appreciate the follow on bloglovin', I've followed back.
    love the pin-up inspired looks on here!

    xx

    -Coguita

    coquitavanagas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete