Thursday 19 December 2013

Face Of The Day ( Lust Red Lips & Porcelain doll skin)


Hello Ladies... Here is my make up of the day. A simple natural porcelain doll skin and a lust red lip. I didn't wear any eye make up other than mascara. As I wanted a bold lip colour, so I kept the rest of my make up neutral. This is a make up look I would wear in the day time. I know the red lips might be a little flamboyant for some of you ladies to wear in the day time. However I love wearing bold lips day or night. 


















PRODUCTS USED


Rimmel Match Perfection -Light Porcelain


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
BOOTS £6.99
AMAZON £4.66
ASOS £5.59

Stargazer- White foundation 


STARGAZER £3.50
AMAZON £5.66


2 True Concealer- Light
  


2True 3 In 1 Concealer Light 1

SUPERDRUG £1.99


Sleek blusher- Sahara 


Sleek Blush Sahara

SUPERDRUG £4.49
SLEEK £4.49


Beauty Uk- Vampire 



no.6 - vampire

BEAUTY UK £3.49
SUGARBABYGIRL £2.70
SUPERDRUG £3.49

MUA Lip liner- Red drama

MUA Lip Liner Red Drama

SUPERDRUG  £1.00
MUA £1.00



Rimmel Max curve Mascara 

Rimmel Max Bold Curves Mascara Black 1

SUPERDRUG £6.69
VERY £5.00

Ava xoxo
                             


9 comments:

  1. I love your make up!! Did I tell you that I also love your hair? So pretty!! xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this look! It's very (blonde) Audrey Hepburn!

    Lindsey| fairmaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it, red lips never go out of style:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red lipstick on you! Thanks for stopping by my page Ava! I love your blog and just love the music that plays on it! I'm following you now. Hope you will follow back on GFC. Keep in touch!
    xx, Gina
    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very! :D Thank you for taking a look at my blog :) Love your blog too!
      Ava xox

      Delete
  5. You're so gorgeous lovely lady! :)
    I love the brand MUA, so worth it!

    Have you seen what my house looks like at Christmas?
    Click www.lovefromsimmie.com to see my new post - SANTA BABY! :)

    Hope you have a merry Christmas doll,
    stay pretty.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete