Tuesday 24 December 2013

Periwinkle And Rose Winter Make Up (FOTD)

Hello Ladies... This is my make up look of the day. I was inspired by soft winter pastel colours, such as Periwinkle and Rose colours. I love my eye shadow colour Galactic and Lunar from my sleek i-Divine Celestial palette. Perfect wintery colours mixed together. 

I hope you all like my make up of the day xoxo

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

xoxo










PRODUCTS 

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation- Light porcelain 


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
BOOTS £6.99
AMAZON £4.66

MUA Bronzer- Sunkissed


MUA £2.50
SUPERDRUG £2.50


Constance Carroll Natural Rose Glow Blush



Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara 
Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara Extra Black 1
SUPERDRUG £1.99

i-Divine Sleek Celestial Palette 

(Galactic & Lunar)

SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99
COULD10BAUTY £7.99

Barry M Lip Liner- Dark Pink

Lip Liner - Dark Pink

BARRYM £2.99
SUPERDRUG £2.99

Sleek Lipstick- BabyDoll
SLEEK £4.99
SUPERDRUG £4.99
AMAZON £4.99



Ava xoxo






3 comments:

  1. Love it! You look gorgeous xoxo

    myrougette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful! love your top!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come have a look at mine and let me know what you think, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete