Sunday 1 December 2013

Outfit Of The Day 1/12/2013 Vintage

Hello ladies... I know I have already previously done a blog post on this lovely pinup navy 1940's dress. But I love this dress so much I wanted to share my outfit of the day with you all.
My dress is from Lindybop.co.uk which is a United kingdom based website for vintage/pinup clothing! This is my favourite dress I have ever purchased from Lindybop. Which I bought for £29.99, which is reasonably priced compared to some other vintage/pinp clothing websites. I bought this dress over a year ago and still absolutely adore it! 















Dress
LINDYBOP £22.49 (ON SALE)
AMAZON £29.99
TIGERMILLY £29.99

Ava xox



2 comments:

  1. Wowwieeee you're gorgeous x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! The 40's is just so glamorous! I wish we still wore our best dresses for everyday wear. How fun would that be. ;)

    ReplyDelete