Saturday 14 June 2014

Hell Bunny... That Thelma Thing... ( OOTN My Grandad's 70th )


Hello Ladies... I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Yesterday was my Grandad's BIG 70th birthday! And last night we celebrated it with close family and friends which we celebrate in a lovely hotel. I am so happy my Grandad had such a lovely birthday and we all had a wonderful time. It was nice to get dolled up, as It is not often I get a chance to get all dressed up and put on a party frock on. I thought I would share with all you lovely ladies my "outfit of the night" ( OOTN)


xoxox
















My Grandad and I :)







Dress- Hell Bunny " The Thelma Dress"

AMAZON £43.00

VIPER LONDON £43.99

TIGER MILLY £43.99

EBAY £43.99

Heels- New look - £24.99

Bag - H&M - £19.99

Earrings- Primark - £2.00

Hair Slide - Primark - £2.00

Hair Extensions : CHEEKYCHICAHAIR

Shade/Colour - LIGHT CHAMPAGNE £62.98

( I Used Purple Shampoo To Tone My Extensions To A White/Sliver Shade )

" For A 5% Discount Of CheekyChicaHair Use The Discount Code " AVAxo5"


Where To Find Me:

Instagram-  xovintagewayoflifexo

Twitter- V_wayoflifexo


Lookbook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA


xoxox













7 comments:

  1. Really pretty outfit! I wanted to ask, what exacly is the name of your blonde shade? Your hair is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovey!! :) And I use LO'real Preference Blondissimes Extreme Platinum :) Aww thank you so much Sweet :)
      Ava xox

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your answer! Keep up the good work :-)

      Delete
  2. You looked beautiful! That dress is perfect!

    xo

    ReplyDelete