Wednesday 25 June 2014

Little Town... OOTD



Hello Ladies.. I hope everyone is well! Over the weekend I bought this cute little mini dress from would you believe it ASDA. Now if you are from the United Kingdom you will know of ASDA. For those who are not from the Untied Kingdom ASDA is a supermarket/ grocery store  , which also has a clothing range known as " GEORGE". 
I suppose in some fashion cases I am lucky that I am only a petite young lady at 5.1ft, so I am able to fit into kids clothes. And in this cases it helps being petite  , as I fell in love with this dress hehe. I bagged this gorgeous little dress for £7.00 in the kids sale :D I love it!!

xoxox


















Outfit 

Dress - George Kids ( ASDA ) - £7.00

Heels - New Look - £24.99

Vintage Hat - Vibrant Vintage - £35.00

Earrings - Primark - £2.00

Bag - Birthday gift from a couple of years ago





Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
Lookbook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Stunning look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete