Wednesday 11 June 2014

Well A Girl Loves Her Diamonds.. ( My Favourite Earrings Of *Summer 2014* )

Hello Lovely Ladies... I hope you are all well and  are loving this sunny weather we are having recently!! Today I wanted to share with you all "My Favourite Earrings" Every young lady loves a little bit of "Ear Kandy"  and I love to know what are your favourite styles/types of earrings ??? :) 

xoxox






Lavender Diamante Stone Earrings




Primark - £2.00


I have owned these stunning Lavender stoned Earrings for a couple of years now. And they are still one of my most worn and favourite  pairs of Earrings I own!! Not bad for £2.00!!


Flower Drop Crystal Earrings





New Look - £4.00

I bought these adorable  flower drop Earrings from New Look back in December during there big Christmas sale. I absolutely adore  them!!  A feminine and delicate touch to add to a young lady's jewellery collection. 



Cream Sunshine Crystal Earrings





Primark - £2.00

I love these pair of cream sun inspired earrings so fun with a touch of elegance!!


Midnight Stone Drop Earrings 





" Christmas Gift Of My Lovely Mum "

These Midnight stone earrings are definitely in my top 3 favourites!!! Last year I had mentioned several times while out shopping , that I would love to find some gorgeous stoned/rock pure crystal earrings. And for Christmas my Mum bought me these lovely earrings!! I love them..

 Lady Emerald Vintage Earrings




These gorgeous Emerald vintage style earrings belonged to my Mum. When I was a little girl , I occasionally sneaked into her jewellery items and I would put these earrings on. I always  loved these!! And when I got older she was having a clear out and I asked if I could have them.. And now they are MINE hehe ;D

Sliver Chain Diamond Earrings





Primark - £1.50

Surprise Surprise... Another Primark pair of Earrings!! I cant complain really I love them!! Such an affordable price and good quality!  


Classic Diamond Earrings







* Birthday Gift*

Every young lady needs a classic diamond pair of earrings in her jewellery collection. An elegance that can be added to any special occasion!! I have owned these precious  pair of earrings for a couple of years now! I was lucky enough to receive these as a birthday gift a couple of years ago!!  








Where To Find Me :

 Instagram- (LINK)

Twitter- (LINK)

 Facebook - (LINK)

Lookbook - (LINK)




LoVe AvA


xoxoxo




1 comment: