Friday 7 March 2014

Vintage Style On A Budget!!! ( OOTD)




Hello Ladies... As a big lover of vintage , I am always trying to find cute bargain clothing pieces I can piece together to create the illusion that it is pure vintage, when realistically it is from an affordable modern clothing store . If you are a lover of vintage to , you will be very aware  the pricing of "pure vintage" is highly expensive. So the second best option is to do some mega bargain hunting to collect clothing items which are "vintage inspired." So you can create your vintage look!!! 80% of my clothing are not "pure vintage" ... But hey who can constantly pay £60.00 and above for a blouse.I don't mind too much that the majority of  my clothes aren't  "pure vintage." It makes it much more special and treasurable when you do only have a few possessions of pure vintage.Plus I enjoying shopping and hunting for goodies to create the look I want.














White Lace Blouse - BOOHOO £12.00
Black Jersey Dress- BOOHOO £8.00
Fedora Hat- Accessorize - £9.00
Similar Hats
BOOHOO £12.00
MISS GUIDED  £12.99
Red Heels - Debenhams - £14.99
Similar Shoes
LIGHTINTHEBOX £11.00
NEW LOOK £19.99
Purse- Primark - £6.00


Ava xoxox



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit looks very vintange for sure !
    Melissa x
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look - the hat looks great on you :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    + definitely look vintage.
    P.s My little baby nephew loves the music haha (as do I!) - I clicked through bloglovin, music came on and there he appeared jiggling about!!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :D Aww bless him that made me smile reading that :) how sweet :D
      xox

      Delete
  4. Wow, stunning look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete