Thursday 6 March 2014

OOTD Shopping Day/ Casual Day ( Floral Print & Burgundy )

Good Afternoon Ladies.... Today was a "causal fashion kind of day." My Grandma and I had an early start and hit the shops early hoping to grab some bargains! Unfortunately today was not the day... Neither of us found any that caught our eye or was impressed with , Which was a little disappointing. But I still had a FAB Morning with my Grandma. We then met up with my Grandad and his lovely sister ( My Great Auntie ) at our favourite coffee shop " Rhode Island" to relax and have a lovely warm drink. 
I thought I would share with you all my Casual shopping outfit of the day. 
xoxoxo









Floral Blouse - Primark - £6.00
Skinny Burgundy Jeans - New Look - £ 11.99
Bag- New Look - £19.99
Shoes- Primark £5.00
Earrings - New look - £2.99
Lipstick - Beauty UK ( Plumalicious) £3.49

Ava xoxo










3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Love your hairstyle too :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, love the bag :) xx

    Miss Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so cute! Will be checking out Primark pronto! xx

    anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete