Sunday 9 March 2014

Mix & Match Pop Of Colour ( Floral , Lace & Denim )


Good Afternoon Ladies.... I have recently been taking fashion risks and started to step out of my comfort zone. My usual style is anywhere between 1940's to 1980s ( Vintage). But lately I have been leaning towards some modern day trends and I thought I would try it out. A little bit of a change is always good, but vintage style will always be in my heart no matter what. So I thought I would share with you all my  Sunday modern day outfit of the day.
xoxoxo










Lace Blouse-BOOHOO £12.00
Denim Skirt-BOOHOO £15.00
Heels- New look - £24.99
Bag- New look - £19.99
Floral Jacket- Primark ( new range )- £12.00

Ava xoxo



1 comment:

  1. You look stunning! I would wear that outfit in a minute! Love it! I'm now following you on Bloglovin'!

    xo Sonja
    www.redsonjafashion.com

    ReplyDelete