Wednesday 19 March 2014

Poppy Retro Floral Playsuit ( Spring Floral's )


Good Afternoon Ladies... I hope you are all well! It is officially spring and that means it is my favourite time of year to where floral prints! Today I wore this cute adorable retro inspired floral playsuit called "Poppy." Which I purchased from Boohoo.com for £20.00.... Now Ladies if you love this playsuit as much as I do... What are you waiting for? Go and grab a bargain while you can and while it is still in stock!!! I have a feeling this lovely little playsuit  will sell out quickly this month! So go for it..










Poppy Floral Playsuit - BOOHOO £20.00
Heels-NEW LOOK £19.00
Sunglasses-Primark -£2.00
Bag -Primark - £7.00
Earrings- Primark - £1.50

Similar Playsuits!
MISSGUIDED £24.99
ASOS £28.00
RIVERISLAND £25.00
TOPSHOP £40.00
SO IN FASHION £28.00
ARK £15.00
MISSGUIDED £24.99

Ava xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern and I love how you've matched your lip color :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit is beautiful and so vibrant as well! Lovely ootd :)
    xoxo

    http://beautyinhisname.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral with a black backdrop is my favorite.. It's just so much classier ;D lol. Well dressed!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete