Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Touch Of Spring With A Pastel Lace Dress...

Hello Ladies.. Now spring is here and everyone who loves fashion knows "Pastel Colours" are  a BIG  must this year! The pastel trend has been a hit with shoppers over the past 2 years in the spring and summer seasons . But this year Pastel is hitting the shops like no other "trend" has. 
Personally I love it.. And is currently my favourite trend. I just adore the soft delicate colours. Pretty and very feminine perfect for any girly girl! Baby Blue and Mint Green are my favourite Pastel colours. Like this Gorgeous pastel Baby Blue dress I purchased from Boohoo.com not so long ago. I love the floral lace detailing which makes the dress very feminine and compliments the colour of the dress perfectly.

What do you lovely Ladies think of the Pastel Trend ?








This dress comes in three different colours , Baby blue , Rose Pink & Ivory 

Dress-BOOHOO.COM £20.00
Kitten Heels- Primark £12.00
Bag - New look-£19.99


Ava xoxox



2 comments:

  1. I love this dress, so perfect for spring and what a bargain price :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving pastels for this spring! great dress :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete