Thursday 13 March 2014

Lets Rock The World Tartan Style...





Hello Ladies... Here is my tartan style outfit of the day! I absolutely adore this cute tartan dress I bought last year from Primark. I love how easy the tartan trend can be dressed up or dressed down. The perfect trend for any occasion. 







Dress- Primark £13.00
Heels - New Look £24.99
Sunglasses - Primark £2.50
Bag - New Look - £19.99
Lipstick - MUA shade 15 - £1.00

Similar Dresses

SHELIKES £18.00
BOOHOO £15.00
NEW LOOK £22.99
RIVERISLAND £15.00

Ava xoxo




6 comments:

  1. I wish I'd seen this dress last year, it looks amazing! x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and you look so pretty :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte :D your comments always make my day sweet lady!
      Ava xox

      Delete
  3. I have that dress in the red tartan, but I love this one, I really wish I bought it as well. You look really great hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I have never seen the red tartan one before :( lol gutted red is my favourite would of loved that one.. Ohh well haha!! Let's swap ;) ahhaa! Thank you so much for your comment :)
      Ava xox

      Delete