Sunday 23 March 2014

Vintage Fair Outfit (OOTD/WIWT)



Good Afternoon Ladies... I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. Early this morning my Mum and I went to a lovely little Vintage fair at haigh hall. Where they were selling gorgeous items from clothing to books to Antiques. Unfortunately for myself nothing caught my eye. But luckily for my Mum she spotted a gorgeous pastel blue 1960s dress which is perfect for her, so she treated herself and bought it! 
I thought I would share with you all my outfit of the day.
I hope you all like :) xoxox









Dress - ASOS - £12.00 ( Bought 2 years ago )
Heels- New look- £24.99
Hat- Vintage- £32.00
Bag-New Look- £19.99 



( Haigh Hall )


Ava xoxox






3 comments:

  1. As always, a lovely OOTD! Sounds like you and your mum had a lovely morning. x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this dress, saw your photo on instagram and fell in love!
    I NEED to get me one! :)

    Stay vintage ;)
    LOVEFROMSIMMIE.COM
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete