Monday 24 March 2014

"Spring Wish List" ( Season Wish List )


Good Afternoon Ladies.... Each season , I have been doing a "season" 
wish list. All beauty and fashion items that have recently caught my 
eye. I definitely have a goal this spring to treat myself to some items 
of my "Spring Wish List." Every girl needs to treat themselves once 
in awhile hehe. ;) 
    
Do any of you ladies have a "Spring wish list"? If so what goodies
are on your list? :D xoxox



Spring Wish List

1. Beauty Uk Lipstick( Sunset)- BEAUTY UK £3.49

2. New Look Earrings-ASOS £4.99

3. ButterCream Yankee Candle -YANKEE CANDLE £16.99

4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette- BEAUTY BAY £37.00

5.ASOS Petite Dress- ASOS £25.00

6.Lindy Bop Audrey Hepburn Dress- LINDYBOP £29.99

7. Missguided Red Suede Heels -MISSGUIDED £25.99


Ava xoxox

6 comments:

  1. The Audrey Hepburn dress is absolutely gorgeous, what a classic piece and pretty color :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Naked 3 palette so bad! I love rosy pink and bronze tones. I haven't really ever worn much eye shadow, so I feel this would be the perfect palette for me to experiment with!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice wish list you have dear !! love the Naked 3 palette !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Yankee Candles and burn them all the time! I really want to smell the new Peeps candle, I think the smell would be interesting! Xx

    miabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i promised myself to buy a red/coral lace dress too. to pair with my leather jacker obvee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete