Saturday 16 August 2014

The Rose She Had Offered Was Truly An Enchanted Rose....

Hello Sugarpies!! I hope everyone is well :) Today's outfit is based around this gorgeous Garden Rose Skirt , which I bought back in the spring time from ' Forever 21.' I love the flowered Rose detailing on the skirt, it really reminded me of the 'Enchanted Rose Flower' From Beauty and the Beast. If you love this skirt as much as I do , luckily Forever 21 still have it in stock on there website , which I have left a link down below if you want to take a look on there :D 

















Outfit

Garden Rose Skirt - FOREVER 21 - £14.75

Jumper Crop Top - Primark - £6.00

Beret Hat - M&S ( Marks And Spencer ) - £5.00 ( Sale )

Earrings - Primark - £2.00

Heels - Primark - £11.00







Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook- vwayoflifexo
Facebook- Xovintagewayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxo











10 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! I absolutely love this skirt - and teamed with those shoes is just perfect!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comment beautiful girl :D I love your blog by the way :) xox

      Delete
  2. I love your style! It's so vintage and classic.
    Bright Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look!
    Have a gorgous Saturday night!
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephanigille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral skirt. You rock it.

    www.lipsticklure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! The skirt is so pretty.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! love that skirt <3
    check out Jeremy Scott's Fall Winter 2014 Adidas collection at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    lots of love. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete