Sunday 24 August 2014

Queen Of Hearts... ( SUNDAY OOTD )

Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :D I thought I would share with you all my Sunday OOTD ( Outfit Of The Day .) Today I wore my lovely red lace blouse which is from Primark . With my blouse , I wore my Faux skater leather skirt which I purchased from USC a couple of years ago. For my handbag , I wore my current favourite monochrome bag which is from H&M. For shoes, I wore my New Look red lace court heels. And too complete my outfit of the day , I wore my pearl diamanté earrings from Primark and my red gold diamond ring which I have had since I was a little girl.
































Outfit 

Red Lace Blouse - Primark - £6.00

Faux Leather Skirt - USC - £7.00

Bag - H&M - £19.99

Lace Court Heels - New Look - £11.00 ( Last Years Sale )

Earrings - Primark - £2.00











LoVe AvA 



xoxox



1 comment: