Monday 4 August 2014

Minty Scarlet OOTD ( MISSGUIDED CO- ORDS )


Hello Sugarpies.. I hope everyone is well :) Today's Blog post is on this gorgeous "Mint Blue" Co-Ords outfit, Which I recently purchased  from Missguided in there summer 70% off sale!!! I absolutely love this gorgeous textured Co-ordinates outfit, I was debating for awhile if I should get this gorgeous outfit in the colour " Yellow Lemon" or "Mint blue" I loved them both so much haha!!! But in the end I choose the "Mint Blue" colour, which I love! But I might be a little naughty and go back on the Missguided website and purchase the "Yellow Lemon" Co-Ords too.. Hehehe ;)

xoxox

























Outfit

Co- Ords Top - MISSGUIDED £8.99

Co- Ords Skirt - MISSGUIDED - £9.99

Lace Red Heels - New Look ( Last Summer's Sale) - £11.99

Earrings - Primark - £2.00

Hair Clip - Primark - £1.50



Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo

Twitter - V_wayoflife

LookBook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo! Love the mint and red mix! Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love finding a gem in the sale, this colour really suits you!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat a good bargain in the sale ;) Aww thank you sweet! :D xox

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors!! :)

    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete