Monday 10 November 2014

Winter Doesn't Have To Be Boring....

Hello Sugarpies!!! :D I hope everyone is well and has had a fabulous weekend. The dull cold days of winter have approached the Northern Hemisphere and the fashion does not seem as vivid around this time of year. Don't get me wrong , I do love the Berries , Plums and Burgundy clothing. But personally for me it lacks a little soul to my outfits , I love a little pop of colour all year around! Here is my outfit of the day , I hope you all like it! :D 























Outfit Details 


Lace Cream Blouse - H&M - £12.99

High Waisted Shorts - Primark - £10.00

Heels - New Look ( Old ) - £15.99

Bag - Primark - £7.00 (Old )

Neck Scarf - Local Vintage Shop - £3.00

Earrings - Primark - £2.00

Leather Gloves - Primark - £4.00 (Old ) 








Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo




LoVe AvA 


xoxox












7 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love the blouse! The trim and colour are so pretty. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style omg ! and btw is that your own hair??? it's perfect i'm so jealous

    xx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi
    follow for follow? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh thank you so much sweet! :') And I wear hair extensions and just pin curl my extenstions and hair :') xo

      Delete