Wednesday 30 July 2014

Lindy Bop " Audrey " Turquoise Dress OOTD

Hello Sugarpies!!! Today's blog post is on this gorgeous floral Audrey Hepburn inspired  "Lindy Bop " dress. I have owned this beautiful dress for awhile now and it is also one of my favourite purchases from " Lindy Bop ." If you have not heard of " Lindy Bop " before , it is a brand that has an online website that sells gorgeous vintage inspired dresses! From your 1940's wiggle dresses to your 1950's swing/jive dresses . Vintage lover or not , I guarantee there will be a stunning dress that will catch your eye at "Lindy Bop ."
I fell in love with the floral Audrey inspired dresses  , I just couldn't help myself , so I was a little cheeky and bought two dresses. One in the colour Turquoise and one in the colour Red. 
















Dress

LINDY BOP £29.99
AMAZON £33.99
TIGER MILLY £29.99


Bag - Primark - £8.00
Heels - Primark - £10.00


Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo


LoVe AvA

xoxox





9 comments:

  1. You look so stylish. Love the print!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely outfit! I love the blue flower dress combined with the light pink bag! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super in love with this dress Ava! You always find the nicest most unique pieces!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, you look beautiful :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks !

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sweet :') Aww I will definitely check out your blog :D xox

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!
    I love that bag from Primark. I have the same in blue.
    www.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete