Wednesday 9 July 2014

Primark Flower Head Crowns..

Hello Sugarpies... I hope everyone is doing well and having a lovely summer! :) For awhile now I have wanted to get a flowered/ floral head crown . I wanted a romantic soft coloured pretty flowered head crown but I couldn't find one I particularly liked or they were overpriced , but while holiday shopping in Primark a few weeks ago , I came across these two gorgeous flowered head crowns!! Which I absolutely am in love with.. So feminine and pretty.. just want I wanted!! At the price of £3.00 each you can not go wrong. Well Primark you have done it again!!

xoxox 

















Do any of you lovely ladies have a flower crown ? :) If so where did you purchase yours from :) I would love to know! :D



Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
Lookbook - vwayoflifexo



LoVe AvA

xoxox








1 comment: