Friday 4 July 2014

GOODBYE FOR NOW.... BE BACK IN 2 WEEKS ;)




Hello Sugarpies!!! By the time you all read this , I will be sat on a plane on my way to Turkey for 2 weeks WOOO!!! I  absolutely love blogging and I didn't want to completely neglect my blog while I am on my holidays , So I have pre written blog posts which are scheduled to go up while I am away :D I hope you all enjoy my posts!!! My apologises that I will not be able to reply to comments until I return back to the Untied Kingdom in 2 weeks. I will be taking lots of photos on my holidays and I can not wait to share my holiday experience with you all :D


I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who reads and follows my blog. I appreciate it so much , it means the world to me. I am so grateful that people have taken the time to read and comment on my blog posts. When I return from my holidays I have a BIG giveaway planned to show my appreciation  to everyone who has supported myself and my blog. And it is coming up to my 1 year anniversary since I have started my blog.. So I think it is time for a BIG giveaway for you lovely readers ;D

                  A big thank you again Sugarpies :D xoxoxo 






LoVe  AvA 

xoxox 













2 comments:

  1. Hope you're having an amazing time lovely! Enjoying your holiday outfits on your insta! :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete