Tuesday 22 July 2014

That Simple Navy Dress.... ( HOW YOU STYLING SERIES ) 4 Different Ways #1




Hello Sugarpies!!! I hope everyone is well :) I recently came up with an idea for my blog to do a series called " HOW YOU STYLING" Every 2 weeks I will upload a blog post on one simple clothing item . Which will show 4 different fun ways of styling that clothing item at a completely affordable and adorable way.
So here we go.. :D  My first blog post on my " HOW YOU STYLING SERIES"  


This Week's clothing item is a simple navy jersey bodycon dress which I bought from BOOHOO for £8.00

See Below how I style my outfits up!!!



Look 1





A Pop of colour is always a good way of styling up any simple outfit! Coral is a  perfect colour for the summer and is very complimentary against the colour navy.
To style my outfit , I added a neck scarf which I bought from a local vintage shop for the bargain price of £3.00!!! I also added my coral bag which I purchased from Primark a couple of years ago for £7.00! Keeping an outfit fun , stylish , and classic remember when adding that" pop of colour" not to go to OTT. A couple of accessories to your outfit do the trick perfectly!

Neck Scarf - Local Vintage Shop - £3.00
Bag - Primark - £7.00
Shoes - New Look - £22.99


Similar Neck Scarf's 

AMAZON £4.62
EBAY £1.60

Similar Bags

NEW LOOK £9.99
ACCESSORIZE £22.99
ASOS £22.00



Look 2






Stripes!!! If you are not confident at adding a pop of colour to your outfit yet .. Then why not try stripes!!! A simple and timeless look which works well with any basic colour. Stylish and classic.. Add a statement necklace to your look and that is all you need for a funky but sophisticated look. Over my dress I added my striped Zara long sleeve crop top which I bought in the sale last year for £12.00 , to create the illusion that I am wearing a pencil skirt instead of a dress!! Add that statement necklace , some cute heels and you are good to go!!! 


Crop Top - Zara - £12.00
Statement Necklace - Boohoo - £6.00
Heels - New Look - £15.99



Similar Tops

TESCO £3.00
ASOS £8.00
NEW LOOK £6.99

Similar Necklaces 

NEW LOOK £5.99
ASOS £9.99
DEBENHAMS  £8.00



Look 3





Like standing out from the crowd ? Vibrant, bold and making a statement... Add a bright patterned blazer to jazz up your look and I guarantee all eyes will be on you. For this look I went with a bright floral blazer which I bought from Primark for £13.00 and added some cute red bold wedges to complete this look.


Blazer - Primark - £13.00
Wedges - Primark - £12.00

Similar Blazers

BOOHOO £15.00
NEW LOOK £15.00
DRESSLILY £16.72
SAMMYDRESS £15.45


Similar Wedges

NEWLOOK £12.00
IKRUSH £12.00

Look 4





A simple retro look... Add a chiffon blouse and tie a knot at the front of the blouse is an easy way to give your outfit a retro vibe. Add a head scarf and you are good to go!!! Simple and classic , a timeless retro look.

Blouse - ASDA - £6.00
Head Scarf - Primark - £2.00
Heels - Primark - £10.00

Similar Blouses 

H&M £10.00
BOOHOO £12.00

Similar HeadBands

GLITZ 4 GIRLZ £2.35
CLAIRES  £4.50




I would love to know how you lovelies would style this navy jersey bodycon dress ? :')

I hope you all enjoyed my first " HOW YOU STYLING " outfit!! :D


Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo




LoVe Ava 

xoxo














4 comments:

  1. This is perfect!!! You look lovely! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Ava it's amazing how many different looks you can get from one item!! And you look stunning as always!

    So glad I can comment on this post as last time I tried to comment on your holiday post it wouldn't let me! :o

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you much gorgeous!! I always love reading your feedback :) it makes my day :D xoxo

      Delete