Tuesday, 22 July 2014

That Simple Navy Dress.... ( HOW YOU STYLING SERIES ) 4 Different Ways #1




Hello Sugarpies!!! I hope everyone is well :) I recently came up with an idea for my blog to do a series called " HOW YOU STYLING" Every 2 weeks I will upload a blog post on one simple clothing item . Which will show 4 different fun ways of styling that clothing item at a completely affordable and adorable way.
So here we go.. :D  My first blog post on my " HOW YOU STYLING SERIES"  


This Week's clothing item is a simple navy jersey bodycon dress which I bought from BOOHOO for £8.00

See Below how I style my outfits up!!!



Look 1





A Pop of colour is always a good way of styling up any simple outfit! Coral is a  perfect colour for the summer and is very complimentary against the colour navy.
To style my outfit , I added a neck scarf which I bought from a local vintage shop for the bargain price of £3.00!!! I also added my coral bag which I purchased from Primark a couple of years ago for £7.00! Keeping an outfit fun , stylish , and classic remember when adding that" pop of colour" not to go to OTT. A couple of accessories to your outfit do the trick perfectly!

Neck Scarf - Local Vintage Shop - £3.00
Bag - Primark - £7.00
Shoes - New Look - £22.99


Similar Neck Scarf's 

AMAZON £4.62
EBAY £1.60

Similar Bags

NEW LOOK £9.99
ACCESSORIZE £22.99
ASOS £22.00



Look 2






Stripes!!! If you are not confident at adding a pop of colour to your outfit yet .. Then why not try stripes!!! A simple and timeless look which works well with any basic colour. Stylish and classic.. Add a statement necklace to your look and that is all you need for a funky but sophisticated look. Over my dress I added my striped Zara long sleeve crop top which I bought in the sale last year for £12.00 , to create the illusion that I am wearing a pencil skirt instead of a dress!! Add that statement necklace , some cute heels and you are good to go!!! 


Crop Top - Zara - £12.00
Statement Necklace - Boohoo - £6.00
Heels - New Look - £15.99



Similar Tops

TESCO £3.00
ASOS £8.00
NEW LOOK £6.99

Similar Necklaces 

NEW LOOK £5.99
ASOS £9.99
DEBENHAMS  £8.00



Look 3





Like standing out from the crowd ? Vibrant, bold and making a statement... Add a bright patterned blazer to jazz up your look and I guarantee all eyes will be on you. For this look I went with a bright floral blazer which I bought from Primark for £13.00 and added some cute red bold wedges to complete this look.


Blazer - Primark - £13.00
Wedges - Primark - £12.00

Similar Blazers

BOOHOO £15.00
NEW LOOK £15.00
DRESSLILY £16.72
SAMMYDRESS £15.45


Similar Wedges

NEWLOOK £12.00
IKRUSH £12.00

Look 4





A simple retro look... Add a chiffon blouse and tie a knot at the front of the blouse is an easy way to give your outfit a retro vibe. Add a head scarf and you are good to go!!! Simple and classic , a timeless retro look.

Blouse - ASDA - £6.00
Head Scarf - Primark - £2.00
Heels - Primark - £10.00

Similar Blouses 

H&M £10.00
BOOHOO £12.00

Similar HeadBands

GLITZ 4 GIRLZ £2.35
CLAIRES  £4.50




I would love to know how you lovelies would style this navy jersey bodycon dress ? :')

I hope you all enjoyed my first " HOW YOU STYLING " outfit!! :D


Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo




LoVe Ava 

xoxo