Wednesday 2 October 2013

Versatile Blogger Nomination Award


Good Evening everyone...I have just been nominated for the Verstalie Blogger award by the Lovely Bex from http://bexellebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/. I would like to say a big Thank you to Bex for nominating me. I am very grateful that you took the time out to check out my blog! You all should go and check out her blog it is amazing :)
A big thank you again Bex
xo





The rules: 
 
  1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
  2. Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
  4. Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
  5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.




My Nominations!
1. Lauren- Laurenmidd.blogspot.co.uk
2. Lindsey -fairmaquillage.blogspot.com
3.Terri- c0yoteugly.blogspot.com
4. Alice Marie- alicemariex.blogspot.com
5.Alice-the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk
6.Emily-drainedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
7.Simmie-lovefromsimmie.blogspot.com
8. Georgie-theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk 
9. Anna-atouchofmagicx.blogspot.co.uk
10. Amy-brighten-the-blue.blogspot.co.uk
11. Patricia-alaskafaults.blogspot.be
12. Hannah-toomuchisnotenough.co.uk
13. Kritstel-creativityofstyle.blogspot.nl
14.Chloe-lost-arrows.blogspot.com
15.Beth-beth-stocker.blogspot.com

 1) I have been a dancer since the age of 2 ( freestyle disco, ballet,tap,ballroom and Latin)
  2) I am Autistic
  3) I am a very shy and quiet person but have a very creative side. 
4) My favourite animals are Cows.
5) I Have an obsession with Minnie and mickey mouse (Disney) I think they are adorable!
 6) I hate chocolate 
7) I love anything with a vanilla or coconut scent.

Good luck to all my nominations!

Ava xox








7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, love your blog!
    Lauren.xx
    www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Thank you! For a new blogger this means a lot.

    xoxo Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ava, congrats for this. Your blog is awesome and you deserve it. Its always good to get more connected and get link your blog with someone else. happy blogging ahead and best with,
    Your new follower via Bloglovin, hope you will follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lovely ladyyy!
    www.lovefromsimmie.blogspot.com
    <3 xo

    ReplyDelete