Wednesday 2 October 2013

Confessions Of A Shoe-A-Holic

Hello, My name is Ava and I am a Shoe-A-Holic... Okay girls , so I can definitely say I love my heels! But which girl doesn't right ? I feel feminine and sophisticated....ready to concur the world!  

Keep your heels , head and standards high!

Five Things I Love About Heels
1) The Height! Only being 5.1ft , I love feeling taller when wearing my heels. My legs look longer and leaner. 
2) I feel elegant and graceful.
3) Heels can Flatter almost any outfit.
4) Confidence! It is surprising how much a pair of heels can give a girl so much confidence about her appearance.
5) Heels do not  always have to be overly priced. There are lots of amazing high street and online stores that sell very reasonable priced heels.

Here Are Some Of My Favourite Heels!






      Favourite Online Websites to buy heels







2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award - check out my latest blog post for details kirsty.ws :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I only whish that one day I will be able to walk in those heels hihi

    ReplyDelete