Hello ladies... Hope you are all well! So I thought I would share with you all my hair care routine.
1) As I am a natural brunette , I have to dye the roots of my hair every 3 weeks. My hair surprisingly grows fast ,considering the amount of hair dye I have had on my hair in the past.
2) I used to go to the hairdressers to have my hair coloured to the lightest shade of white/blonde. But the hairdressers started getting to costly for me to have my hair regularly coloured! So now I use very light platinum blonde Lo'real preference hair dye. Which is much cheaper and is exactly the shade of colour I like my hair.
3) I follow the instructions on the box of the hair dye to make sure I am doing it correctly. After I have put the hair dye on for 25 to 30 minutes I am ready to wash it of!
4) I use Organix coconut milk shampoo and conditioner.It does wonders for my hair, and the smell is divine. My hair always feels soft , smooth, silky and completely tangled free. Organix coconut milk is a little bit pricey for a shampoo and conditioner! But trust me ,you definitely get your moneys worth. I bought mine over 2 months ago and there is still plenty left in the bottle.
5) Before drying my hair, I spray my hair using Paul Mitchell's Extra-Body Sculpting foam and Paul Mitchell's super strong liquid treatment. Which gives my hair some volume and protects it from being damage from heat products such as straightens , curlers or even a hair dyer.
Platinum Blonde Lo'real preference hair dye
Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner
Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting foam
Paul Mitchell super strong liquid treatment