Tuesday 8 October 2013

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Lookbook




Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of my favourite models! So she inspired me to do a lookbook, based around the outfit she wore to the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2013 Fashion show, back in February.
                  Red is my favourite colour! So I absolutely adore the red suit Rosie is wearing. The Red suit is causal yet elegant and sophisticated. With the bright hot red colour and Rosie's impressive figure, she looked stunning and definitely stood out from the crowd wearing this outfit!
                                                               


rosie huntington-whiteley



TOPSHOP £15.00


RIVERISLAND £20.00




ZARA £25.99


ASOS £13.50


ASOS £3.00


ASOS £14.00











4 comments:

  1. very nice! and red always looks hot on females ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Red is my favorite color and this look is amazing! ;)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is perfect! it is quite simple but really polished.

    Lovely blog btw
    xo
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete